Ubiquiti ACB-AC Aircube AC airMAX
With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, airCube AC is a high-performance home Wi-Fi access point made to interoperate with airMAX CPE devices, with remote management by UNMS - Ubiquiti Network Management System.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
• 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
• 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Versatile Power Options Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
• The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
Intuitive Software Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
• UMobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
• Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
• UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices.
• (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
• Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
• Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
• Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
• Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter
87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm
280 g (9.88 oz)
24VDC, 0.83A or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1
Supported Power Voltage
Max. Power Consumption
Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
Wi-Fi / Ethernet
(4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Max. TX Power
2.4 GHz: 4dBi, 5GHz:5dBi
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps, 5 GHz: 866.7 Mbps
±24 kV Contact / Air
-10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
5 to 95% Noncondensing
CE, FCC, IC